Subscribe Twitter

ChiliCloud Pillow Review #sponsored

Saturday, August 10, 2013
Disclosure: I received  a product for review. However, all opinions are my own.

I'm in love with my new pillow! If you're like me, you have a certain pillow you sleep with and nothing will change unless you're fifty-something and have hot flashes.

Recently, I was given the opportunity to try a new pillow. Now, I don't like change especially my pillow, but when I received my ChiliCloud Coconut Gel Pillow to try I wanted to see if it really would work.

I suffer from hot flashes and night sweats and I need something that will cool me off at night. This pillow actually worked! I no longer wake up to a soaked pillow and I actually sleep at night.

What is the ChiliCloud Coconut Gel Pillow?

Coconut Pillow
Breathable, open-cell EcoScience memory foam pillow.
Coconut Gel Pillow
Same as our Coconut Pillow, but with a layer of Cooling 3D Gel that offers the ability to absorb and dissipate heat through the night.

Coconut Foam Offers:
  • Cooler sleep surface
  • Breathable open cell structure
  • Actual coconut oil reducing the petroleum content
  • Pressure reactive foam for maximum support and comfort
  • Hypoallergenic inner jersey
Gel Layer Offers:
  • Available with a single layer of Gel or Gel X2 that offers two sides of gel for maximum cooling
  • Ability to absorb and dissipate heat through the night
  • Additional support for increased pressure relief
Cover:
  •  Removable and Machine Washable
  • Constructed of all-natural Tencel® fiber.
The price for the Coconut Gel Pillow is $99, but other cooling pillows are on sale; starting at $29. To learn more about Chili Technology be sure to stop by their website, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, or YouTube.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Debra! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I want one of these pillows!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!