Subscribe Twitter

Contributer @ Healthline.com

Monday, August 19, 2013


It's been a while since I've actually sat down and written anything. I stopped putting words to paper when my youngest daughter passed away. I just couldn't pick up my pen and write.

When the opportunity arose for me to contribute to Healthline.com, I jumped on it. I needed to get back on track. I needed a way to focus all my unwanted emotions.

I wrote and contributed three articles related to menopause. Below you will find the links. Please stop by and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you and know your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome.





2 comments:

  1. Dorothy Teel said...:

    I am glad you are back, continue to take care of yourself, and you daughter would want you to do what you love and obviously you love sharing and communicating with the rest of us. God bless and guide you.

  1. Very insightful articles, Debra.

    I get what you mean by not being able to write. Since my mother's death, it's been next to impossible to do any serious writing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!