Subscribe Twitter

CorsetChick Review

Sunday, August 18, 2013
When it come to sexy, I always try to spice things up with hubby. I recently had the opportunity to review a product from CorsetChick. I chose the Black Burlesque with Red Stripes Corset. This corset retails for $29.99 and comes with matching panties. It comes in regular and plus sizes up to 8XL(fits size 22/24). I ordered the 8XL which was still a little snug for my taste. I like breathing room, but it still fit well.

The only problem I had was lacing up the back. I did have to get hubby to help(which of course he didn't mind.)

I've chosen not to picture the corset. but you can find out more about CorsetChick here. They do offer a variety of other styles as well.

With this particular corset the sizes fit a lot smaller than usual.  Please check the size chart below before choosing your size. 

                                                                   More details: 
Black with Red Burlesque Corset
Regular or Plus Size Corset

 Comes with matching panties  

Sensual lace up back under wired satin corset with mini ruffle satin corset with satin bow   

14 1/2" long closed front corset
Zipper on the side, and adjustable laces in the back for a proper fit
Mild sweetheart neckline
Under wire cups for added support
12 light-weight bones through-out


Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL & 8XL
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!