Subscribe Twitter

DryBabe Absorbent Sleepwear Review #sponsored

Friday, August 16, 2013

Are you a hot mama?

When it comes to menopause, I suffer from all the unbearable symptoms. The worst is of course hot flashes and night sweats. I've tried everything to help me rest at night. When I got the opportunity to try DryBabe Absorbent Sleepwear, I thought why not!

I received the "Sweet Dreams" Night Gown" which comes in plus sizes. I chose a 3x in fuchsia and I have to say I love it!


The "Sweet Dreams" Night Gown" retails for $49 with free shipping to US and Canada. It comes in plus sizes 1X to 3X. The gown has a puckered front(which took some getting use to). I like "breathing" room. Although I ordered a 3X the gown was a little snug. If you place an order, you might want to get a size larger unless you like a snug fit. Other than the snugness, everything was great. I also love the fact it's made in the US. 

When I wear the DryBabe Absorbent Sleepwear, it does actually help me sleep. I don't sweat as much and I love it!

Product description:

The updated Sweet Dreams by Dry Babe Night Gown. Super absorbent and super pretty with a hand crafted feminine bow at the bodice for that extra touch.
80% absorbent cotton with 20% polyester for stretch and comfort
In sizes 1X, 2X, and 3X
Fuchsia, Turquoise, and Navy

Features

  • 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
  • Side slit on left thigh
  • Roomy and comfortable
  • Made in USA


DryBabe Absorbent Sleepwear offers a variety of sleepwear made for all women with night sweats including menopause, perimenopause, post partum, medical, etc.

To learn more about DryBabe Absorbent Sleepwear check out FB, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Also, be sure to check out this great blog post: Menopause and Hot Flashes and Night Sweats OH MY


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!