Subscribe Twitter

MyCoolingStore Review #sponsored

Saturday, August 10, 2013
Disclosure: I received sample products for review. However, all opinions are my own.


Awhile back I was approached about reviewing products from MyCoolingStore.com. I received a few sample products to try, all which seem to be okay at cooling, but my favorite by far is the O2 Cool Mist N' Sip Bottle.
The O2 Cool Mist N' Sip Bottle is great while walking or biking. It has been extreme hot here in the South and this handy bottle comes in handy. I filled my with bottled drinking water and ice cubes to keep me cooled down while in the garden or kitchen. It's also great a night when I have night sweats or hot flashes.

Right now the O2 Cool Mist N' Sip Bottle is on sale for $9.99 which is a great bargain. It's available is blue. Be sure to visit their website for more great products to keep you cooled off.

You can also connect with them on FB and Twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!