Subscribe Twitter

SkinCeuticals review for Astonishing Skin Care

Sunday, August 18, 2013
Disclosure: I received sample products for review. However, all opinions are my own.

I am always in the market for trying mew skin care products. I received the following samples to try out.

SkinCeuticals samples I received:

I found each sample to be not quite what I expected. They were indeed small sample sizes so I couldn't actually get the full benefits of the product. I do have to say however, the products do actually work. The full size products are priced very high-end, so I personally wouldn't purchase them. 

You can find out more about each product by clicking on the above links or to find out more about SkinCeuticals click on this link.

Founded in 1997, SkinCeuticals discovers, develops, and delivers innovative dermatology products that improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. They use pure, pharmaceutical grade ingredients with proven scientific results. SkinCeuticals formulations are based on optimal concentrations of active ingredients elegantly crafted into functional products designed, formulated, and tested for effectiveness. SkinCeuticals entire skincare program works as a complete system for maximum improvement to skin health.

Early in their history, a SkinCeuticals research team helped pioneer the advent of cosmeceuticals with the original topical vitamin C formula that protects skin from premature signs of aging caused by environmental damage. SkinCeuticals continued to lead the industry as one of the first companies to provide scientific evidence to support product benefits รณ publishing clinical studies in respected medical journals usually reserved for pharmaceutical research. 

1 comments:

  1. skin whitening said...:

    Many thanks! This is definitely an fantastic web site!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!