Subscribe Twitter

The30-Day Habit Hatch Review and Testimony #sponsored #motivation #weightloss #habithatch

Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. However, all opinions are my own.

When I reached menopause the weight gain set up housekeeping and wouldn't leave. I tried everything and every way to lose weight and keep it off; with no luck.

I can't count all the methods I've tried, some worked for awhile but the weight came right back. If you follow my rantings then you know I'm brutally honest about my weight loss journey and struggles. 

Do you know why I fail and falter? I was not motivated until I discovered The 30-Day Habit Hatch.

I found out after failing, motivation is the key to any personal goal you have. If I wanted to lose the weight and keep it off, I need to be motivated. The Habit Hatch is a 30 day motivational program that helps you get motivated in all aspects of your life. If you're like me and need a nudge toward your personal goal, then The 30-Day Habit Hatch is the motivational program for you. 

Because I struggle so much with my weight, I needed a big nudge and a lot of motivation to reach my goal. I get the daily motivation I need with The 30-Day Habit Hatch. The program is very easy to use and keeps you on track. From life coaching tools to guided evening meditations this program is designed for you in mind. Whatever your personal goal, The 30-Day Habit Hatch will change the negative habits that get in your way. Bad habits tend to get in the way of us reaching our personal goals and with this program you learn new habits to help you reach your goal. It will change your life, create a new you, and change the way you look at yourself and your life. Although I struggle with my weight, I know it's possible to break my bad habit of lack of motivation and emerge a new, better me.

When you first log onto the The 30-Day Habit Hatch you can check out the different sections. I recommend you check out the the green section first. This section explains everything you need to know about the program. It's very detailed and easy to understand. Next, you'll want to click on the 30 Day Overview Clipboard. This section takes you to a 30 day outline of the program. From Take the Leap on Day 1 to Welcome New You on Day 30, the 30-Day plan helps motivate you daily toward your personal goal. You'll also want to click on What's Your Goal Egg. This section takes you to the forum board where you can interact with others and list your life goal. Before you take the leap, be sure to check out the Free Tools section where you can download workbooks and a personal accountability tracker. When you're ready to get motivated and achieve your personal goal sign up for your 30 day risk free trial for only $1 a day. Here's everything you're going to get for $30:

For just $1 a day, you get: 

  • Overviews, insights and tips from the latest psychology, productivity, meditation and self-help theories, researched, filtered and compiled by theme and delivered to your Inbox
  • Reminders sent to you every 11-13 hours to keep you on track with your personal goals
  • Action plans and exercises to encourage and guide experimentation with methods and tools relevant to your particular stage of development
  • Guides to help you through dozens of different meditation and reflective practice methods

The 30-Day Habit Hatch is a great motivational tool if you're struggling to reach your personal life goal.






2 comments:

  1. Deb, I am so with you on this. My weight was creeping up year after year. I was in constant angst about it, guilty when I'd eat anything, and never making progress. Last spring, I was feeling THE WORST EVER. Hubby and I spent three days and night with his sister. She has always been huge (for the past 37 years I've known her). She was dieting and had already lost 40 pounds. I watched her eat salads, small portions and go without when the rest of us were noshing. I decided, if she can do it, I can do it. I made up my mind. I followed some DR. OZ recipes and meal plans and I've lost 20 pounds. Keeping it off is easy now that I've bought new clothes to keep me focused. I love being slim again. Hubby likes it too. Keep at it. You will succeed if you truly set your mind to it.

  1. Lisa Nolan said...:

    New to your blog! Love the name 'high heels and hot flashes'! Thanks for commenting on my post about breast cancer (and other kinds of cancer) in the special women in our lives!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!