Subscribe Twitter

In Covenant And Lovin It Review

Tuesday, October 15, 2013


I'm a post-menopausal woman and when it comes to sex, it's not easy getting in the mood naturally. I need a little help. Like most women who have hormonal imbalances, sex is placed on the back burner. When I got a chance to try an all natural "enhancement" product for women, I jumped at the chance. I wanted to put SEX back in the bedroom.

In Covenant And Lovin It is similar to an energy shot. It comes in a small bottle and taken 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. I followed the directions on the bottle and waited 30 minutes. I have to say I was disappointed. After the allotted time my husband and I tried, but I felt no difference. For me personally there was no magic. Because every woman is different, you may get similar or better results than I did. Would I recommend In Covenant And Lovin It? Yes, because something is better than nothing. Although, there were no bells and whistles for me, I did get a somewhat relaxing feeling and enjoyed my time with my husband.

Product Description
This product comes in a small bottle similar to an energy shot. Drink just prior to sexual activity. Takes effect in about 15-20 minutes. With so few "enhancement" products out there for women, we are very excited for you to try our product! There are many things that can alter a woman's ability to "be in the mood." Sex is an all natural way to relieve stress! Yes, ladies...believe it or not...you do need it!
We understand your hormonal issues, side effects to some of your meds and your busy lifestyle can decrease your sex drive. Take some time for
yourself and try a product that will bring the romance back in your marriage!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!