Subscribe Twitter

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Tuesday, October 1, 2013
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

1 in 8 women... this is a scary statistic, but a fact. Two women in my life were a statistic. My mother-in-law and my aunt both had breast cancer. 

For the month of October, I'm doing things a litter different. Every day for the next 30 days, I will promote ways you can help with the cause ans support awareness. 

It's important to support breast cancer awareness so other women won't be a statistic.

2 comments:

  1. It's a form of the disease which at one point in our lives, directly or indirectly, touches us all.

  1. apu mridha said...:

    Very informative post. .:) enjoyed reading every bit of it ...

    Thanks for sharing ..


    Apu

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!