Subscribe Twitter

#NHBPM Nov 3: My Mascot Xena Warrior Princess!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

#NHBPM Nov 3: My Mascot! 
Give your condition, community, or self a mascot. Who is it? What do they represent? What is their battle cry?

Today is day 3 of #NHBPM and the challenge is to create a mascot that represents what I stand for.

For my mascot I've chosen Xena Warrior Princess. Xena kicks butt and defeats the enemy. These are two things I have a hard time doing with my condition (fibromyalgia). There are some days I can't even get out of bed. There are days I wish I were Xena, I could kick butt and defeat the enemy.

With one swift swing of her mighty sword and her hellacious battle cry fibromyalgia would be defeated.


1 comments:

  1. She certainly is a fierce character!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!