Subscribe Twitter

#NHBPM: Nov. 7: Mary Poppins Carpet Bag

Thursday, November 7, 2013



#NHBPM: Nov. 7: Mary Poppins Carpet Bag

Write about what’s in your bag/purse/backpack every day- and why!

Today's challenge is to write about what's in my purse. Well, I don't like toting a purse around, because I tend to collect too much junk. Right now my purse is filled with a lot of papers, hand sanitizer, lotion, gluten-free cooking bars, several ink pens, and a travel clock.

Most of the items in my purse are for work. I work in an unhealthy environment where germs run rampant. Because I work 10 hours a day I have to have my clock to keep up with the time and my snacks to get me through the day. The contents of my purse never really change. I guess I'm kinda of boring in the purse department.

1 comments:

  1. Hmmm, well my backpack has a couple of pens, the newspapers for the day, a couple of notebooks, some socks that I had to buy today, and a few odds and ends like a mobile phone and odd note pads for writing something quickly.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!