Subscribe Twitter

Energems Great Tasting Energy Review

Saturday, December 21, 2013
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Product Description
Bite-sized, energy supplement in the form of a hard coated gem made with real milk chocolate, B Vitamins, caffeine and a proprietary energy blend.
Enhance memory, focus and concentration. There are 3 servings (9 gems) per box. A single serving  (3 gems) has the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee. Each gem has only 15 calories and less than 1 gram of fat.  Energems’ unique delivery system allows consumers to conveniently and discretely consume the appropriate amount of energy as needed, when needed.  


As a fifty-something post menopausal woman, I never have enough energy. I stay tired all the time and I don't really like to drink energy shots. I was excited when I recently got the chance to try a new product. When I received my Energems, I wasn't sure what to expect. Each box comes with about 9 pieces of candy-like drops in three different flavors. Three pieces equal one cup of coffee. Because I'm always a little leery of new products, I only ate one to see what the effects would be. I noticed I was a little jumpy and also realized I couldn't use the Energems along with caffeine products. Alone they seem to work fine. I had a minimum amount of energy throughout the day after I took three.

Energems comes in three delicious flavors: chocolate, mint, and peanut butter. I have to say peanut butter is my favorite. You can learn more about Energems or purchase a trio pack on the Energems website.    

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these before...

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!