Subscribe Twitter

Bio-Scriptives Post VAS-ex Review #sponsored

Sunday, February 16, 2014
Disclosure: I received a free product for this review. However, all opinions are my own.


I love Bio-Scriptives and when I got the opportunity to try another great product, I couldn't wait! I was sent Bio-Scriptives Post VAS-ex

Bio-Scriptives Post Vas-ex, an anti-blusher moisturizing lotion that soothes skin while evening skin tone. Post Vas-ex can be used after spa or medical procedures that cause blushing, and it is also suitable for daily use.

When applied before makeup, Post Vas-ex also acts as a lightweight primer. With nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, water lily flower and pomegranate oil, Post Vas-ex is a healthful, luxurious daily moisturizer.

Like all of Bio-Scriptives' products, Post Vas-ex is formulated with Derma-Release delivery technology for enhanced absorption. Thanks to Derma-Release, Post Vas-ex's therapeutic ingredients are more stable and do not degrade as they are absorbed in the skin, which maximizes their effectiveness. And Post Vas-ex is free of dyes or fragrances, so its natural ingredients truly shine!

Here's what I think of Bio-Scriptives Post VAS-ex: 

I love it! I have a few issues with blushing and this miracle in a bottle is the perfect solution. It's lightweight and non-greasy. These are two big pluses for me and my skin. I can't stand anything heavy on my delicate skin. I use it first thing in the morning and my skin shows less blushing by the end of the day. Bio-Scriptives Post VAS-ex is the perfect solution for everyday use, especially after a visit to the spa or if you're prone to blushing effects.

You can purchase Bio-Scriptives Post VAS-ex for only $44(well worth it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!