Subscribe Twitter

GungHo - healthy brain boost for women & students Review

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

At my age(53), I'm always trying to remember something. I hate to admit, but I am a scatter-brain. When I got the opportunity to try GungHo for healthy brain boost, I was excited. I definitely needed a brain boost. I received three  packets to try out. I have to admit, with only three to try, I didn't see a difference. I was a little disappointed, but I know it does take longer than three days to get the full results.

 1. Avoid energy drinks / shots or sodas for 3 days (so you don't crash from them)
 2. When you are tired, take a GungHoR instead - convenient tiny liquid packet can take with you anywhere
 3. You will note a smooth boost of energy & focus with no jitters or crash
 
* Over time, GungHoR will also build brain health, capacity to focus and memory recall...but you won't notice that in 3 days:-)


After three days, I didn't experience any weird side effects or jitters. I would probably try GungHo again if given the opportunity.


Product Description
GungHo is a unique, healthy focus supplement. Unlike energy shots/drinks, GungHo is PROVEN to boost focus, brain energy, memory storage or recall for tired Moms, students or executives:

    "Proven focus and brain energy...unlike energy shots that provide short-term energy and no long-term impact on brain energy, GungHoR builds critical neurotransmitters in the brain over time"                                       
   -- Dr Perry Renshaw, MD, PhD, Former Harvard Professor, Director @ The Brain Institute

Moms say GungHo helps them get through the day (get everything done) with a smile - no crash or jitters...

The GungHo Difference
 - Proven focus, brain energy and memory recall...unlike energy drinks / shots
 - Boost memory storage and recall over time
 - Improved brain health and capacity to focus over time
 - All natural; no sugar, no calories, no jitters, no crash
 - Mild appetite suppressant
 - Lift mood - beta endorphines or "happy mormones"
 - Convenient little liquid packet you can take with you anywhere


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. This is something I haven't heard of before...

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!