Subscribe Twitter

Valentine's Positivity Bracelet Review

Sunday, February 2, 2014
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When I received the 3 Valentine's Positivity Bracelet's from Alexa’s Angels, I actually didn't know what to expect. When I received my package, I was stunned. My bracelet's came packaged in a small box, protected with tissue overlay and in a nylon bag. Attached was a colorful bow with a gift card. Just the pretty packaging already made me feel positive.

You see, I lost my daughter almost a year ago and haven't felt very positive about anything in my life. These cute nylon bracelet's gave me inspiration. I wear them daily and when I'm not wearing the red, white, and pink positive reminders, they sit by my daughter's memorial shrine.


Attitude is a choice… everyone loves a gift… and posi+ivi+y is contagious! Keep one bracelet for yourself and share the others with loved ones, friends, or even strangers. Be positive! Pass it on and have fun! Set of 3 stretch Positivity Bracelets are crafted of Nylon and Rhodium. Each Valentine’s Day Bracelet Set includes one red, pink and white bracelet.

You can learn more about Alexa’s Angels on their website.  Also on FB and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. Just the kind of emotional lift you'd need.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!