It's not easy some days being a 53 year old menopausal women! Between work, home, and life I'm exhausted. I'm excited to tell you about Vital Plan! If you're like me and have a hard time trying to balance your life then Vital Plan is what you need.
Dr. Bill Rawls has put together several products to help get you back on track. When I received my HPA Balance and the Vital Book, I couldn't wait to start. After beginning my regiment, I can tell you there's a big difference in the way I felt before I started the Vital Plan and the way I feel now! I love my HPA Balance!
Vital Plan is giving 4 lucky High Heels and Hot Flashes readers a Vital Plan prize pack worth $43 thanks to the generosity Vital Plan that includes HPA Balance® 60 Count for sleep and
You can also save on the cost of the Vital Plan Cleanse with this code VPCLEANSE99 valid until Feb.24th. My readers only pay $99!
- The Vital Plan Book ($14.00)
- Prevention Plus, 180ct ($47.00)
- HPA Balance, 120ct ($48.00)
- White Chia Seeds, 8oz ($8.00)
- Pedometer ($3.00)
- Vital Plan Grocery Bag
- Daily Support Emails
- Normalize your cycle and periods (with add-on product Vitex)
- Reduce hot flashes and improve energy (with HPA Balance, included in package)
- Relieve breast pain and tenderness (with add-on product Vitex)
- Balance hormonal levels as periods decrease (with add-on Progesterone Cream)
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats (with HPA Balance, included in package)
- Increase bone strength and minimize bone loss (with add-on product Bone Support)
- Hot Flashes - Dramatically reduces hot flashes
- Night Sweats - Alleviates night sweats and uncomfortable temperature fluctuations
- Sleep - Improves sleep quality
- Mood Swings - Normalizes emotions
- Weight gain - reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings
- Focus - eliminates “brain fog” associated with menopause
- Safe for all ages, gluten-free, and vegetarian
- How to identify (and avoid) the 7 major causes of all disease
- The inside scoop on what foods are actually healthy (hint: whole wheat bread doesn’t make the list)
- How to de-stress through breathing exercises and meditation
- And much more!