Subscribe Twitter

Beano® Back on the Menu Challenge-Part 1 -#sponsored #beano+dairydefense

Monday, June 23, 2014
Disclosure:“I am participating in a sponsored campaign for Beano. I received Beano products and compensation in exchange for my participation. The opinions stated here are my own.”



  
Turning 50 was no picnic, especially when I found out I suffer from diverticulitis and lactose intolerance. Life's not fair, when I love to cook and love to eat! Just about every food I love is now off my list. No yummy yogurt, delicious veggies, or hearty beans. I felt like I was doomed to a life sentence not being able to eat the foods I loved. I'm from the South and grew up eating buttermilk and cornbread with a big bowl of butterbeans until I was diagnosed with digestive problems. The gas from my favorite foods became unbearable. I also had to give up cheese and yogurt. My stomach couldn't handle dairy anymore.

Of course, I was not a happy camper. Why did my body turn on me? I hated not being able to eat my favorite foods. Broccolli, bell peppers, and cauliflower became veggies on my no gas list. Along with these yummy veggies, I had to strike cheese, yogurt, and buttermilk off my list. Beans were a thing of the past as well  as yummy whole grains That was until, I got the chance to participate in the Beano® Back on the Menu Challenge.

Did you know: In a recent survey conducted by Prestige Brands, makers of Beano®, the majority of women respondents  (75 percent) reported that foods such as vegetables, beans, whole grains and dairy are out of the  question for them because they can pose digestive issues.

 Beano® + Dairy Defense™ gives you the freedom to eat the foods you want and those that are good for you, without worrying about the uncomfortable symptoms they can cause.

Beano® products are available in supermarkets, pharmacies, mass merchandising outlets and health 
food stores nationwide. 
In addition to new Beano® + Dairy Defense™, Beano® currently comes in 
three varieties: Beano® Tablets, Beano® Meltaways® and Beano® To Go®. 
For more information, visit  www.beanogas.com

Join me for the next 90 days on my new journey of discovery. Next month join me as I enjoy my first yummy meal without the worries of gas and bloating.







1 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how troublesome that condition can be.

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!