Subscribe Twitter

Beano® Back on the Menu Challenge-Part 2 -#sponsored #beano+dairydefense

Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Disclosure:“I am participating in a sponsored campaign for Beano. I received Beano products and compensation in exchange for my participation. The opinions stated here are my own.”


It's been a month since I talked with you about gas and bloating, so let me tell how that's been going for me this past month. I started taking Beano +Dairy Defense before I ate anything that would upset my tummy. I wanted to test it of course. I fixed a yummy in my tummy dinner with just about every gassy food and dairy product I could. I included bell peppers, potatoes, onions, cabbage, rice, black beans, whole grain, and cheese to create Santa Fe turkey burgers with all the fixings.



I took a Beano as directed, sat down to eat my yummy meal and no bathroom run this time. Usually after eating a meal like this, I headed straight to the bathroom. Boy, was I relieved! I actually got through a meal without gas, bloating, and throwing up.

I was doing the happy dance and singing "No more gas, no more bloating, I'm so happy I am floating."

If you suffer from any type of digestive problems and can't enjoy yummy in your tummy goodness be sure to pick up Beano +Dairy Defense.

Did you know:
Beano® + Dairy Defense™ contains two natural enzymes that help your body break down potential “problem foods” like vegetables, beans, whole grains and dairy, combining the gas prevention of Beano®  with a natural lactose aid for double protection.*

  •   Enzymes work with the body to make foods more digestible, and prevent uncomfortable gas and bloating.

Every day, 70 million Americans suffer from some form of digestive issue. 

Beano® + Dairy Defense™ works on a broad range of foods, including dairy products,
vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower, grains, cereals, nuts, seeds, and whole-grain breads.

You can pick up  Beano® + Dairy Defense™ in the digestive health section 
of supermarkets, drug stores and mass merchandising outlets across the country.

Check back next month for exciting updates and a chance to win great Beano prizes!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!