Subscribe Twitter

SKLEER Review #skleeracnepsoriasisecze

Saturday, May 16, 2015
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review. However, all opinions are my own.
When it comes to dry skin, I can't stand it! However, I got the opportunity to try a great, all-natural product called SKLEER. SKLEER is a skin conditioning gel that helps your skin look and feel better, and helps relieve dry or oily skin, using the earth's natural ingredients. It has a unique gel formulation that carries the natural herbal ingredients onto the skin for a deeply refreshing and moisturizing application. This allows for skin appearance to improve. There are several things I love about SKLEER. First, it is all-natural, second, it works great on my flaky, dry patches of skin on my elbow, and third, it has a pleasant aroma. If you are tired of dry or even oily skin try SKLEER!

1 comments:

  1. Passing this along!

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a humor-filled day!